2007 Peterbilt 379 with it’s classic look and C15 CAT power this truck is sure to please. With 18 spd Eaton transmission combined with the 40k rears at 3.73 ratio it will town whatever you need to. It carries 260 gallons of fuel and has 24.5″ rubber at 80% or better all the way around. Exterior condition is a 9/10 and the interior is an 8/10. Has PTO switch and dash light for easy PTO install in the future.
- CAT Platinum rebuilt at 744,180 miles
- New reman transmission with clutch at 774,626
- Front and rear main seals replaced
- Air dryer recently serviced
- Recent brakes all the way around, at 70%
The truck is located in Montana
Please contact Josh for more information (951)551-7313